Triovest is excited to present its 2018 Sustainability Report.
Our 2018 Report explores the connection of performance to value. For Triovest, value is determined by those we serve. Based on ongoing conversations with clients, investors, tenants, employees and others, we continue to focus our improvements in areas that have a positive impact and create short and long-term value.
Triovest’s annual Sustainability Report is the most-detailed report the company publicly releases. Readers of this report will gain an in-depth understanding of Triovest’s approach to sustainability across the portfolio, as well as 2018 performance in key areas such as energy, greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, water, waste, health and safety, tenant engagement, and community enhancement.
“As an entrepreneurial leader in institutional real estate with a $10B portfolio, Triovest has a responsibility to make a positive impact,” says Vince Brown, CEO. “We continue to drive change in our industry and our communities with ingenuity, focus and hard work.”
2018 performance highlights include:
- Recognized as a Global Sector Leader in the 2018 GRESB Real Estate Assessment
- Ranked first, globally, in the voluntary GRESB Health & Well-Being Module
- Received an Employee Recommended Workplace Award for second-straight year
- Launched AssetMax® to reinforce our cultural focus on creating value
- Increased the percent of green building certifications across the managed portfolio to 74% by total square footage
“The Triovest team is committed to learning quickly and focusing efforts in those areas that drive the largest-possible positive impact.” says Philippe Bernier, VP, Innovation & Sustainability.
A summarized version of the report is also available here: