Triovest is pleased to present our 2016 Sustainability Report. The report was prepared in accordance with the best-practice Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Standards: Core Option.
2016 performance highlights include:
- Received excellent feedback from our inaugural employee engagement survey
- Recognized with a second-straight Green Star for strong performance in the GRESB Real Estate Assessment, and improved score by more than 10%
- Increased operational green building certification coverage from 47% to 60% of total sf
- Achieved a 12% reduction in like-for-like total energy consumption across managed assets since 2014
- Received the BOMA Toronto and BOMA Canada Pinnacle Award for Innovation for co-developing Triovest’s Environmental Sustainability Application (TESA)
A summarized version of the report is also available here: