Take your customer service background and administrative experience and join Triovest as a Receptionist in the Edmonton office.
This highly visible position is the first point of contact for our incoming customer calls, visitors, and guests. The primary responsibility of this role is to deliver exceptional customer service by warmly greeting calls and visitors and effectively facilitating the exchange of information to, from, and within the office and departments.
As part of your varied duties as a Receptionist, you will:
- Be punctual in opening and closing the reception area.
- Warmly welcome and assist all visitors to the office.
- Answer incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner and analyze data to determine answers to questions from employees, customers, tenants, suppliers, and the public.
- Maintain an awareness of the availability and roles of the employees in the office in order to assist internal and external customers.
- Be responsible for organizing the same-day daily courier, all outgoing and incoming mail services as well as other same-day and overnight courier requirements as needed.
- Maintain and update internal office and national telephone lists, the reception manual and department processes.
- Ensure reception area, kitchen and servery are stocked, organized and tidy.
- Post, update and maintain data, templates, announcements, etc.
- Assist with organizing monthly/quarterly social events.
- Assist with various administrative duties as required.
- Provide coverage for the Tenant Services Coordinator
- Be responsible for reservations of the Triovest office boardrooms
- Assist the Office Administration Coordinator with meeting and staff event preparations: Catering and other tasks as needed
- Monitor office supply budget
- Be responsible for the weekly office supply and coffee orders.
Success as a Receptionist calls for a solid professional background that includes:
- At least 1 to 2 years of office related experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office combined with solid proofreading skills.
- Punctual and reliable with a strong ability to multitask.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to be proactive and take initiative.
- Detail and service oriented.
- Polished professional with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.