Triovest is currently looking to hire a Development Administrative Assistant for our Calgary office. This position will report into the Director, Construction, and will be responsible for full administrative support for the team.
As part of your varied duties as a Development Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Provide full administrative support including handling calls and correspondence, calendar management contact management, travel arrangements, monthly expense reports, maintenance of electronic and paper-filing systems, etc.
- Maintain a construction checklists, cost control, change order tracking, project close out and tenant improvement fee tracking including tenant improvement payout process.
- Keep track of letters of credit, and other securities as well as recoveries, CCC’s, FAC’s, Adherence to Cost Sharing Agreements. Generate invoices to City for recovery of funds.
- Coordinate with the municipality for addressing and postal codes of new developments.
- Assist with Investment Recommendations and Funding requests.
- Provide information to consultants for permit submissions.
- Setup project insurance.
- Coordinate Design of Project/Marketing signage and installation. Also work with leasing to ensure marketing information is always current and properly displayed on the website.
- Setup utilities for new developments as needed.
- Complete and distribute Certified Area Measurements.
- Close out tenant construction projects by providing internal stakeholders with documents, fees, charges, lien wavers, balance reports commissioning, as-builts and other related items necessary to close out projects.
- Distribute, log & file RFI’s, Change Orders, Site Instructions.
- Prepare Transmittals.
- Monitor and coordinate between Development and Accounting by following up with vendors regarding invoicing, seeking appropriate approvals and ensuring all invoices have Statutory Declaration, WCB’S, PMET certificates.
- Set and distribute deadlines on when sections are required.
- Pull title on to ensure no liens have been filed.
- Collect leasing prospect reports from brokers.
- Submit Final Draft to Senior Vice President, Development and Leasing to review and incorporate their markups/changes into the documents.
- PDF final report inserting CFP’s, Stat Dec’s, title searches and etc. and notify accounting to send out the final reports to clients.
- Provide coverage for reception twice a month and as required.
Success as a Development Administrative Assistant calls for a solid professional background that includes:
- A post-secondary degree or equivalent.
- Two years of office related experience.
- Previous experience in Real Estate is an asset.
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service, every day.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and collaborate in a team environment.
- Ability to cope with busy office, tight deadlines, and a multitude of administrative tasks simultaneously.
- Detail-orientated and tactful.
- Positive and professional working attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities through strong organizational and communication skills.
If you are an experienced professional looking to share in the success of an industry leader, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org