Your proven industrial property management experience will be the foundation of your success as a Property Manager with Triovest!
Reporting to the Vice President, Central Region, the successful candidate will fill the full-time position of Property Manager in our Mississauga location. This position will be directly responsible for an industrial portfolio and accountable for the operation, management and administration of the building as well as the managing of annual operating and capital budgets to ensure landlord’s objectives are achieved.
As part of your varied duties as a Property Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring all Property Management policies, procedures and operations are conducted effectively.
- Ensure that occupant problems are rectified in a prompt, effective and cost efficient manner and that a high standard of rapport and communication is consistently achieved.
- Manage all aspects of the day to day operations by liaising with and/or managing staff in areas such as finance, leasing, marketing, tenant services.
- Develop, motivate, recognize and administer staff.
- Develop, administer and submit an annual operating report and budget in a timely fashion.
- Provide timely and meticulous monthly reports on operation.
- Conduct and document building inspections, as well as routine follow up to ensure all items identified are addressed in a timely manner.
- Develop property budgets and proposals for major capital renovations.
- Monitor and manage receivables, collection of all rental income and generate monthly reports.
- Enforce contract and lease agreements while administering each property in accordance with approved budgets and operating policies.
- Ensure property security and energy systems are in accordance with local codes, by-laws and policies.
- Ensure that that corporate governance, environmental, health & safety policies and procedures are compliant.
- Develop working knowledge of local real estate market including rental/vacancy rates and operating cost comparisons.
Success as a Property Manager calls for a solid professional background that includes:
- A university degree or a CPM or RPA designation is an asset.
- Five years related Property Management experience.
- A dedication to providing exceptional customer service, every day.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
- Positive and pro-active attitude with superior team building, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of building operations, procedures, general maintenance, construction and contract negotiation.
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Proven organizational skills; able to cope with changing client needs and deliver successful results within agreed upon timeframes.
- An assertive self-starter, self-motivated, hands-on mentality with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated organization and time management skills, detail oriented with exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities.
If you are an experienced professional looking to share in the success of an industry leader, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org