Take your successful career to the next level by building on your commercial leasing background – join Triovest as Leasing Manager in Toronto.
Reporting directly to the Vice President, Leasing, the successful candidate will fill the full-time permanent role of Leasing Manager at 40 University Ave, Toronto. The primary responsibility of this role is for the leasing and marketing of a portfolio of office and industrial properties located throughout the downtown and suburban Greater Toronto Area.
As part of your varied duties as Leasing Manager you will:
- Maintain constant communication with the brokerage community and prospective tenants directly, through meetings, presentations, real estate organizations, mailings, etc.
- Conduct tours of vacant space ensuring Triovest and our clients are represented professionally at all times.
- Execute lease transaction within the assigned portfolio with prospective and existing tenants.
- Work collaboratively with the leasing team, asset managers, operations team on the GTA commercial portfolio to ensure maximum communication relating to tenancies, construction timelines, building related issues, landlord’s work, tenant retention initiatives, arrears, subleases, restoration and early terminations is provided.
- Prepare financial analysis for proposals, offers to lease and other documents relating to incoming or existing tenancies and summarize benefits and risks when presenting recommendations to asset management for approval.
- Prepare as required leasing and/or income projections and market overview which will include strategic advice on industry trends, market information, leasing activity, competition and building conditions.
- Prepare annual leasing budget and participate in budget strategy sessions with leasing, asset management and operations. Consistently monitor annual budgets to ensure targeted projections are being met
- Complete all monthly and quarterly reports in a timely manner and participate in quarterly portfolio asset meetings.
- Professionally handle and prepare all offers/proposal to lease and all required documentation for existing tenant renewals.
- Co-ordinate payment of deal and marketing related invoices as required.
- Meet with existing tenants on a regular basis to promote excellent landlord/tenant relations striving for high tenant retention.
- Ensure the leasing information for the designated portfolio is accurate at all times on the corporate website.
- Monitor drawings for designated portfolio and request updates from Space Database when required.
- Represent Triovest in a professional manner at all times.
Success as a Leasing Manager calls for a solid professional background that includes:
- A valid Ontario real estate license.
- University degree and/or diploma preferable in a business major.
- Minimum of 5 years related industry experience.
- Knowledge of legal documentation, specifically offers to lease, lease agreements, sublease agreements, consent forms, etc.
- Strong negotiation, organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work independently with some supervision.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand, interpret and analyze financials of lease deals and market research data.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Marketing experience is an asset.
- Must have a car for travel.
If you are an experienced professional looking to share in the success of an industry leader, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.